Our Full Range of Plumbing Services
Let’s face it, plumbing problems and emergencies happen. If not addressed in a reasonable amount of time, the issue can become much bigger. Waiting to contact a plumbing company will cost you a lot more in repairs or replacements in the long run. We understand that you want the issue resolved quickly, efficiently, and cost-effectively.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to help with:
- Drain/mainline clearing and cleaning
- Water heaters
- Kitchen sinks
- Pipe and mainline sewer replacement
- Emergency repair
- Electronic Leak Detection
- Hydro Jetting
- Sewer line repair
- Broken / Burst Pipe Repair
- Toilet repairs replacements
- Garbage Disposal repair / replace
- Water Heater – Tankless in particular (Add Tankless Water Heater under Water Heaters)
- Repairs, including toilet, bathtub, drain, faucet, garbage disposal and any pipe leakage
Our professional Greenville plumbers take great care to respect your home and property. We’re committed to customer satisfaction and cleanliness. We also use effective safety measures to avoid flooding, hazardous back-ups, gas explosions, and fires.
Common Warning Signs That You May Have a Plumbing Issue
Don’t wait for a true emergency to call for a professional as this could be very costly. Most major problems take time to develop. There are many warning signs for you to look for when dealing with any plumbing issue.
You could avoid a major plumbing disaster by paying attention to these warning signs:
- Sounds of running water or a running toilet
- Pooling of water
- Water stains
- Corrosion of pipes/fittings
- Slow drainage in sinks, toilets or showers
- Sputtering faucets — could signal air in the lines from a crack
- Noisy pipes
- Low water pressure
- Discolored water
- Increased water bills
Don’t wait for a major issue to happen. If you notice any warning signs, call Dipple Plumbing, Electrical, Heating & Air today.
The Key to Efficient Plumbing Systems
The plumbing system is one of the most expensive and complicated systems in your home. Professional, yearly maintenance is critical for healthy, functioning plumbing systems.
By maintaining crucial plumbing parts, your benefits include:
- Longer life of each part in the system
- Increased plumbing performance
- Lower utility bills
- Improved water pressure
- Less expense in the long run
Brands We Use
As your trusted plumbing experts in Greenville, SC, we only carry the best products for plumbing parts, appliances, and fixtures. When we make a recommendation, our team can assure you that these are the same products that we would have in our own homes or have been tried and tested by our own families.
Dipple Plumbing, Electric, Heating & Air is proud to be an authorized dealer of industry-leading plumbing brands including:
- AO Smith
- Bradford White
- American Standard
- Pro Flo
- 3M Water Filter
- Takagi Tankless
- Noritz Tankless
- Rinnai Tankless
Contact us at (864) 319-3220 today to schedule quality plumbing services in Greenville, SC, or nearby!