Heating & Air
Your Residential HVAC Company in Greenville SC
Dipple Plumbing, Electrical, Heating & Air in Greenville only employs experienced NATE (North American Technician Excellence) certified HVAC technicians. We’ve been in business for more than 35 years, and we provide exceptional customer service throughout the Upstate and Greenville, SC regions.
We’ll inspect, clean, and repair your current HVAC units, as well as install new, high-efficiency systems when you’re ready to replace the old ones in your home.
HVAC Specialty Services
Our highly-skilled technicians are versed in top-of-the-line HVAC systems which include all major air conditioning systems and heating units from Carrier, Lennox, Trane and Rheem. Dipple technicians repair, clean, replace and install the following systems:
- Air conditioners
- Heat pumps
- Ducts — ductless, split and zoned systems
- Air cleaners, filters and purification units
- Humidifiers and dehumidifiers
- Ventilation systems
- Fan and evaporator coils
- Thermostats and controls
- Duct Cleaning
Find Comfort with New HVAC Systems
Although repairing an older unit may be cheaper in the short term, there are numerous advantages to purchasing new heating and cooling systems.
- Savings of hundreds of dollars each year in utility costs
- Variable fan speeds and zoning to ensure correct airflow for maximum comfort where and when you need it
- Programmable thermostats change temperatures at certain pre-programmed times
- Thermostat options include wireless, portable, smartphone and internet access
- Warranties on parts and services
- Environmentally friendly
Maintenance: Efficient HVAC Systems
Not only do we inspect, repair, and install new systems, we also provide annual preventative maintenance for your HVAC systems. Maintaining your heating and cooling systems is essential, and we offer the CAP plan that will ensure that your HVAC units are running smoothly and efficiently. Your benefits include:
- Lower monthly utility bills
- Maintaining constant desired temperatures so no electricity or gas is needlessly wasted
- Cleaner global environment
- Installation, maintenance, and heating and air repair needs are taken care of by Dipple
Help Extend the Life of Your HVAC Systems
There are many ways you can extend the life of your systems and save on your monthly utility bills:
- Install and use ceiling fans year round — they keep the cool or warm air circulating throughout the house
- Schedule annual maintenance checks — our professionals will make sure all units are running smoothly and efficiently
- Change furnace filters monthly
- Dust and vacuum frequently, as dirt and dust particles enter the heating systems and air ducts
- Insulate all rooms so the warm or cool air stays put
Brands We Use
- Comfort Maker
- American Standard
- GE Zoneline
Rest Easy: Our Guarantee
Dipple Plumbing, Electrical, Heating & Air is an accredited A+ Better Business Bureau member and Trane Comfort Specialist. We provide excellent customer service and get the job done right the first time. As an added bonus, we offer a money-back guarantee on heating systems to protect your investment.
Our NATE certified technicians take weekly continuing education classes, are up-to-date on the latest technology, and are highly experienced to take care of any heating and air issues within the Upstate and Greenville, SC areas.
For questions or concerns regarding your HVAC systems, please contact us online or at 1-864-271-1205 right away!