Hendersonville, NC Plumbing, HVAC & Electrical
Taking Care of Your Home or Business
Since 1979, the experts at Dipple Plumbing, Electrical, Heating & Air have provided careful, reliable HVAC, electrical, and plumbing services in Hendersonville, NC. Our team is committed to delivering the highest quality services, exceeding expectations whenever possible. We are here to handle all inspections, troubleshooting, repairs, replacements, new installations, and maintenance services on all your plumbing, HVAC, and electrical systems. From bathroom remodeling to new generator installation to AC repairs to duct repairs to electrical upgrades to piping services, we are your go-to team. When it comes to taking care of your home or business, Dipple Plumbing, Electrical, Heating & Air does it best.
Signs You Need to Repair or Replace Your AC
This summer, as you turn your AC on for the first time, you might notice that it isn’t quite working the way it should be. As much as we wish our air conditioners could work perfectly forever, that isn’t usually the case.
If you notice any of the following signs, you need to schedule AC repair or replacement:
- The AC is blowing warm air
- The outdoor AC unit is leaking or frozen
- Foul smells are coming from your vents
- There was an unexpected spike in your AC bills
- It takes much longer than it should to cool your home
- There is an excessive amount of dust around your home
- There is a noticeable difference in temperature from one room to the next
- The AC is making unusual humming, buzzing, banging, or screeching sounds
- The temperature on the thermostat doesn’t match the temperature in your home
When you call on our Hendersonville HVAC professionals, we can quickly determine the root of the problem and implement professional, lasting solutions.
The key to preventing AC breakdowns is maintenance. Schedule maintenance once a year for your AC and you can significantly reduce your chances of repairs, extend the lifespan of your system, lower your energy bills, enhance your indoor comfort, and improve your indoor air quality.
Things to Never Flush Down the Toilet
Many people don’t realize that toilets are really only designed to handle human waste and toilet paper. Even some of the toilet papers on the market today aren’t great for our toilets. With over four decades of plumbing experience, you can bet we’ve seen just about every kind of item flushed down a toilet. In fact, our Hendersonville plumbing team receives calls daily to unclog toilets and drains after certain items were flushed.
Here are some of the most common items that people flush that really should never be flushed:
- Cosmetic wipes
- Baby wipes
- Wipes marketed as “flushable”
- Cotton balls
- Feminine hygiene products
- Paper towels
Flushing items that don’t belong down a toilet can cause serious clogs and burst pipes, which can be very expensive to repair or replace.
Benefits of Having a Generator
Is there anything worse than a power outage disrupting your business or cutting off electricity to your home? At Dipple Plumbing, Electrical, Heating & Air, our Hendersonville electrical team provides generator services. We highly recommend generators for any home or business without one.
The benefits of generators include:
- Your family can stay comfortable, even during times of emergency
- Keep your business running during power outages
- Receive immediate power backup when the grid goes down
- You can increase the value of your home
- Keep your employees and customers safe and comfortable during power outages
- You never have to worry about food spoiling in your refrigerator due to an outage
Schedule Service Today
When you need plumbing, HVAC, or electrical services in Hendersonville, turn to Dipple Plumbing, Electrical, Heating & Air. You can rest assured that our service professionals have the training, experience, and tools necessary to keep your home or business in top shape. We are an authorized dealer of industry-leading brands, which means your property will be equipped with the highest performing systems possible. Each of our hardworking team members participates in weekly training because we are passionate about ensuring you receive the best possible service.