How to Know When to Replace Your Heater
At Dipple Plumbing, Electrical, Heating & Air, we know firsthand what a commitment it is to invest in new HVAC equipment. Yet the longer you wait to install a new heating system, the worse your old one is likely to perform—forcing you to spend more money to get less comfort. Fortunately, when you replace your heater with our Greenville HVAC experts, we will do everything in our power to ensure you see a return on your investment.
We offer a range of furnace, boiler, heat pump, zoning system, and ductless system options to suit any property. By upgrading to a more energy-efficient heater, you will cut repair and utility costs in the long-run, allowing you to make up the cost of installation in just a few years. And whether you are installing equipment in a new home or replacing the system on your current property with an updated model, our technicians will work quickly and efficiently, making the process more affordable for you.
You may want to consider replacing your heating system if:
- It is over 10-years-old or older - If your heating unit is older than 10-15 years old, you should think twice before sinking more money into repairs.
- It has not been well-maintained - Exactly how long your heating unit lasts depends on use, environment and maintenance level. If you aren't maintaining it properly then it could be closer to the end of its use than you'd like.
- It does not provide sufficient warmth - There are some instances when repair is too expensive or won't cut it and you should consult our Greenville heating installation experts about a new unit.
- It frequently emits loud humming or crashing noises - You should always pay attention to what kind of new sounds your HVAC units are making and take note of them for our heating experts.
- It often releases a foul odor - If you smell something off the first time of the season you're using your heating unit then it's dust burning off. Rotten eggs means you have a gas leak. Anything else can be something wrong with your unit itself.
- The air flow in your home is getting worse - As gas heating units age they can pump out increasingly dryer heat which can take a toll on your indoor air quality.
- The quality of your air feels stale or stagnant - If your plants are wilting or your skin is irritated then make sure to get a professional heating installation expert in about a new unit.
- It is more cost-efficient to replace your system than to keep repairing it - Our Greenville heating installation experts will consider the age of your unit and the frequency of repair when offering recommendations about your best options.
Customers trust Dipple Plumbing, Electrical, Heating & Air because:
- We provide affordable financing options
- We offer special deals and coupons
- We help you save money through our Comfort Assurance Plan
- We have over 40 years of expense in the heating and cooling industry
- We are available 24/7 for emergency service!
To schedule quality heating installation now, call (864) 319-3220, or just click here to request an appointment online.
Dipple Plumbing, Electrical, Heating & Air is known in Greenville and beyond for providing 5-star customer service, so you can trust us to always be honest about whether your system needs to be replaced.
We promise that when you call us to install a new heater for you commercial or residential property, we will be polite, friendly, helpful, and cleanly—we never leave a mess on your property. And with the continuing education classes our skilled technicians receive every year, you can trust them to install your new heating system as smoothly as possible.