Common Electrical Upgrades
There are many new systems and features you can add to your home or business to help things run smoother and make your life easier.
Some of the most common electrical upgrades include:
- Electrical panel upgrades: Older electrical panels are not designed to support the number of electrical appliances most modern homes and businesses have. Using an outdated panel can result in damaged appliances, electrical shock, and even fires.
- Light switch upgrades: Lights can either make or break the atmosphere in any given room. Outdate light switches have very few capabilities however, making it difficult to have control over your indoor space. Modern light switches have dimming capabilities, remote controlling capabilities, and come in a variety of sizes and styles.
- Wiring upgrades: Much like an electrical panel, outdated electrical wiring is simply not designed to support modern electrical technology. Old wires can be dangerous and cause fires.
- Outlet upgrades: Some homes and businesses might simply lack the number of outlets necessary to run all of your appliances. If you find that you are using too many extension cords and power strips, you probably need to have more outlets installed.
- Surge protection upgrades: Power surges are common in just about every house and business. Whether they come from other appliances on your property or from the power grid, they can cause extensive damage to your appliances. Surge protection deflects power surges and keeps your appliances safe.
If you are experiencing electrical problems or are simply looking to boost your home or business, our team can help determine whether electrical upgrades are right for you. We will carefully inspect and analyze your electrical systems and fixtures and offer you our professional, reliable advice.
Signs You Need Electrical Upgrades
If you notice that your system doesn’t quite seem to be up to the task of running all of your electrical appliances, chances are you need an electrical upgrade. Older, outdated homes and businesses are equipped with wiring, panels, and fixtures that aren’t designed to handle the complex electrical systems we have these days.
Signs that you need electrical upgrades include:
- Light switches that are hot to the touch
- Discolored outlets
- Frequently tripped circuit breakers
- Lights that are too dim
- Lights that flicker
- Utility bills that are much higher than usual
- Wiring is over 40 years old
- The electrical panel makes unusual humming sounds
No matter how old or ineffective your electrical systems are, our team is here to help. We are committed to making your life easier by providing careful, effective, safe electrical services. Backed by over 40 years of service experience, we can assess your electrical needs and provide the best possible solution for your situation. Whether you want to add some new outlets or rewire your entire home, trust Dipple Plumbing, Electrical, Heating & Air.
Each of our techs participates in weekly training to ensure that you receive premium service, every time. We show up to each appointment in fully stocked trucks prepared to handle all your electrical needs on the spot, and we get the job done right the first time.