Benefits of Installing a Generator
If you don’t already have a generator for your home or business, we highly recommend changing that. When your home or business cannot stand to lose power due to a severe storm, planned power outage, or unplanned power outage, a generator is the perfect solution.
The benefits of installing a generator include:
- Instantaneous backup power: Generators quickly detect power outages and kick on automatically, providing you with instantaneous backup power
- Protection of appliances: All of your most important appliances can be kept running at all times. That means they won’t become damaged with power kicks back on and surges into your home.
- Safety and comfort: During times of emergency, your family will be kept safe and comfortable in your home. They will have access to all electrical systems and appliances. And, if there are people in your family who rely on electrical medical devices, those devices will stay powered with a generator.
- No spoiled food: During power outages, it is common for refrigerated food to spoil and go to waste. A generator will keep your refrigerator powered during outages.
- No business interruptions: Even during unplanned power outages, your business will remain powered and you will never have to worry about loss of productivity.
Signs You Need Generator Repair
It is important to regularly inspect and test your generator to ensure it is working correctly. That way, you can rest assured that it is prepared to keep your power running when you need it most. If you discover anything unusual during your inspection or test, it is probably time to schedule generator repair.
Signs you need generator repair include:
- Your generator won’t start
- There are visible signs of rust on your system
- There are frayed wires, missing buttons, or loose connectors
- Your generator is leaking
- Your generator is struggling to stay running or shuts off prematurely
- Your generator alerts you of an issue after running a self-test
If you experience any of the above problems with your system, our Greenville generator experts are here to help. We can quickly troubleshoot, diagnose, and repair your system, so you never have to worry about your home or business being left without power.
When it comes to generator services, we are your go-to team. You can trust that we will arrive on time to our appointment in fully stocked trucks ready to provide you with impeccable service. Whether you need to repair your current generator or you don’t yet have one, we are here to offer professional advice and careful generator service in Greenville.
For over 40 years, our team has provided key essential services to residents and business owners throughout the area. We are fully committed to providing the best service around because we want to make your life easier any way we can. You can rest easy knowing you have the most qualified team of professionals on the job.