COVID-19 Safety Measures
To Our Valued Customer,
Over the past few weeks, it’s become clear that the world is facing an unprecedented challenge. The safety and well-being of both our customers and employees is a primary concern given the recent outbreak of the Coronavirus (COVID-19). Like you, we are deeply concerned and want to do what we can to help keep our communities and our families safe and healthy.
We wanted to let you know how we are responding to the situation by taking the following steps:
- Increasing the cleaning of frequent touchpoints, including iPads, plumbing equipment, and vehicles.
- Encouraging frequent and effective handwashing.
- Reminding technicians to practice safe distance.
- Avoid touching your face with unwashed hands.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze or use the inside of your elbow.
- Stay home if you’re sick!
We are equipped to maintain the high-quality customer service you have come to expect from us. We are regularly updating our employees on the situation and on necessary precautions to take. We have reviewed both the CDC and the local authority recommended coronavirus protocol with our employees.
We realize this situation remains very dynamic, as information continues
to change day-to-day, and we are committed to maintaining our business
operations and ensuring you continue to receive the highest quality service
Thank you for your continued trust in Dipple Plumbing, Inc. For the latest information on this Coronavirus outbreak please visit the Center for Disease Control Website at www.cdc.gov.
President / OwnerDipple Plumbing, Inc