Why You Should Replace Your AC Unit
Our HVAC team can conduct AC repairs that get your system up and running like new. But sometimes repairs are not the best option. If your system has widespread damage, or if it is about a decade old, then it will likely be more cost efficient in the end to simply replace it with a newer, better AC unit. As your trusted AC replacement experts, you can count on us to give you all the facts so you can make an informed decision about getting repairs or replacements.
Keep these benefits of AC replacement in mind:
- Effective: A newer AC system will be able to cool down your house faster and better than an older system. No more waiting two hours during a heatwave before your home starts feeling comfortable. Switch on a newly installed system and start to feel the cool before you know it.
- Cost efficient: A system that can cool faster does it more efficiently, meaning it needs less energy to do its job. Less energy consumption directly translates into energy savings each month.
- Ecofriendly: Of course, by reducing energy consumption with an improved and newly installed system, you help out the environment and shrink your carbon footprint. The less energy demand, the better things will be for all of us.
- Peaceful and quiet: Newer AC systems are renowned for being quiet while running, even when set to maximum air. You will enjoy a quieter space for your home. Not to mention, you will also find peace of mind in knowing that you have a new, reliable system that was installed by local experts.
Signs You Need A New AC Installation
1. Utility bills on the rise - If your utility bills simply won't do down even after maintenance or repair, it could be that your unit is on its last legs and needing more electricity to achieve the same level of output you're used to.
2. Old age - On average AC units last about 10 years depending on use, environment and maintenance levels. If your unit is much older than that, consult our Greenville AC installation experts about a new unit if it's giving you problems.
3.Repair after repair - Our repair technicians will always be happy to come in and fix your unit, but they shouldn't be doing so every season. At some point, the umpteenth repair call will cost more than a new unit outright so make the switch.
4. It requires R22 Freon - Since the start of 2020 the production of R22 Freon has stopped due to the 2020 Freon Ban. While the use of the coolant isn't illegal it will become more and more expensive as time goes on so switch up your AC.
5. The unit won't turn on - First, check that you're not having an electrical issue by testing another appliance on the outlet our circuit. If the electricity isn't the problem, contact our AC installation experts about getting a new unit.
Call our Greenville AC replacement pros at (864) 319-3220 to schedule your service!