Benefits of Regular AC Maintenance
For many people who own a home or business, AC maintenance seems like a waste of time or money. If you think of your HVAC equipment the way you think of your car, regular tune-ups are necessary to keep it running smoothly. Additionally, routine AC maintenance can help us spot small problems before they develop, such as a part which has become worn.
A few other advantages of routine AC maintenance include:
- Improving the performance of the system - It's always good to ensure that your unit is working at optimal preformance before the summer time rolls around so that you're not stuck without a working AC when you need it most.
- Extending the system's life - The best way to save off your HVAC spending is to get the most out of each and every unit. Exactly how long your unit lasts depends on use, environment and maintenance levels so make sure you're doing everything you can.
- Reducing utility costs - Another way to save off your HVAC spending is subscribing to regular visits from our Greenville AC maintenance experts because we'll make sure your unit is costing you as little off your utility bill as possible.
- Increasing the system's efficiency - This should allow for your carbon foot print to be as small as possible which is not only good for your utility bill but for the environment as well.
- Helps you stay under warranty - You should always read the fine print in your manufacturers warranty carefully, but a lot of them require you to subscribe to regular tune ups from a licensed professional so make sure to call in our Greenville AC maintenance experts.
How Often Should You Schedule System Maintenance?
Each system is different and has varied manufacturer requirements. The frequency of your equipment use on a regular basis is also taken into consideration. We typically recommend a comprehensive system maintenance once or twice a year.
At Dipple Plumbing, Electrical, Heating & Air, we strongly believe that AC maintenance is necessary to preserve the efficiency and health of your equipment. We have 40 years of experience and our technicians can perform maintenance on all types of AC and heating equipment.
Reach out to us today at (864) 319-3220 to learn more about the importance of AC maintenance in Greenville, SC, or sign up for our Comfort Assurance Plan.