AC Services in Greenville & Surrounding Areas
Our highly-skilled technicians are well-versed in top-of-the-line AC systems which include all major air conditioning units from Carrier, Lennox, Trane, and Rheem.
We repair, clean, replace, and install the following systems:
- Air conditioners
- Heat pumps
- Ductless mini-splits and zoned systems
- Air cleaners, filters, and purification units
- Humidifiers and dehumidifiers
- Ventilation systems
- Fan and evaporator coils
- Thermostats and controls
Find Comfort with New AC Systems
Although repairing an older unit may be cheaper in the short-term, there are numerous advantages to purchasing new cooling systems.
- Savings of hundreds of dollars each year in utility costs
- Variable fan speeds and zoning to ensure correct airflow for maximum comfort where and when you need it
- Programmable thermostats change temperatures at certain pre-programmed times
- Thermostat options include wireless, portable, smartphone and internet access
- Warranties on parts and services
- Environmentally friendly
AC Maintenance for a More Efficient HVAC System
Not only do we inspect, repair, and install new systems, we also provide annual preventative maintenance for your HVAC systems. Maintaining your heating and cooling systems is essential, and we offer the Comfort Assurance Plan or CAP that will ensure that your HVAC units are running smoothly and efficiently.
Your benefits include:
- Lower monthly utility bills
- Maintaining constant desired temperatures so no electricity or gas is needlessly wasted
- Cleaner global environment
- Installation, maintenance, and heating and air repair needs are taken care of by Dipple
Help Extend the Life of Your AC Unit in Greenville, SC
There are there are many ways you can extend the life of your systems and save on your monthly utility bills.
Just follow these helpful tips to ensure a more efficient HVAC system:
- Install and use ceiling fans year-round- They keep the cool air circulating throughout the house
- Schedule annual maintenance checks- Our professionals will make sure all units are running smoothly and efficiently.
- Change furnace filters monthly- A dirty filter can block your system’s airflow and result in poor indoor air quality.
- Dust and vacuum frequently- Dirt and dust particles enter the AC systems and air ducts
- Insulate all rooms- Prevent energy loss and help warm or cool air stay put.
What To Look For In An AC Services Company
1. How long have they been around? - Having provided Greenville AC services since 1979, there isn't a situation or circumstance we haven't seen and dealt with time and time again.
2. Are they available 24/7? - We know that AC units don't wait for business hours to break down. Because of that, we provide 24/7 emergency AC services in Greenville and the surrounding areas so you can rest assured that you're covered day or night.
3. Reviews - Having provided Greenville AC services for as long as we have, we've collected a bunch of rave reviews. Read through our reviews here at your leisure and give us a call to see why our customers love us so much today.
4. Blog - The goal of our blog is to keep you and your fellow homeowners up to date on all the latest news and hottest trends in HVAC. Look through our blog articles here if you want to keep up.
5. Coupons, financing and a referral program - We want our AC services to be as financially attainable as possible so that you can have indoor air comfort and financial flexibility. Read through our financing terms here and we also have a referral program for you to earn as well.
Call today or contact us online to schedule Greenville AC Services Today!