Join Our Team
Be a Part of Our Greenville Home Services Family!
Dipple Plumbing, Electrical, Heating & Air has long been one of the names customers have turned to when they need a quality repair or installation done right the first time. It’s that reputation which has seen us grow into one of the most successful and popular names in the home services industry in the entire Greenville area. And we’ve never lost sight of the fact that we’ve earned this reputation thanks to the hard work and outstanding abilities of every member of our team. We understand the importance of being staffed with the best technicians and home service professionals in the industry, and that’s why we’re extremely interested in meeting you.
With our growth has come the ability to expand, and that’s why we’re always looking for qualified candidates to join our Greenville home services family. Whether you’re interested in becoming an HVAC service technician, a licensed electrician, or a master plumber, we can help you begin your career on the right path. Once you’ve applied, we’ll contact you with further details, and let you know if we would like for you to come in for an interview. Before you know it, you’ll be helping Greenville area residents with their HVAC, electrical, and plumbing needs!
Check out our available positions below and fill out our application form if you’re interested in applying! Our office is located in Greenville, South Carolina, just an hour away from the majestic Blue Ridge Mountains and 3 ½ hours away from the beautiful beaches of Charleston, Hilton Head, and Beaufort! We even encourage you to contact us if you don’t live in the area—if you’re interested in relocating, we would love to speak with you as well!
Residential Service Electrician
HVAC Service Technician
We are seeking highly-motivated, experienced candidates to fill our Residential Service Electrician and HVAC Service Technician positions. Residential Service Electricians and HVAC Service Technicians are those who provide our customers with the electrical repairs, replacements, installations, and maintenance services they need to keep their home safe and running smoothly. Our service electricians and HVAC Technicians travel to our customers and provide them with outstanding, friendly customer service, quality workmanship, and professional grade components, emphasizing complete customer satisfaction.
An ideal candidate for this position will:
- Be detail-oriented: We provide all customers with a 100% satisfaction guarantee, and that means every team member’s work must be top-notch and conscientious of every detail.
- Be professional: All Dipple employees are provided with a professional uniform and are expected to maintain a superior, clean-cut, and friendly appearance at all times. Candidates will also be friendly and have exceptional customer service and communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Be technology-savvy: We’re a completely-automated company that uses technology for everything from dispatch orders to customer invoicing. Candidates should know how to maintain and operate iPad tablets and other computer technology.
- Be responsible: Field technicians are often on their own in the field and work with minimal supervision. Candidates must be self-starters who can work quickly. Likewise, technicians will also be required to safely drive, maintain, and keep stocked a late-model company service van.
- Must have a minimum of three (3) years of experience in field electrician/HVAC work
- Must have experience with upfront, flat-rate, menu pricing
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds, unassisted.
- Must be willing to submit to a pre-employment drug test as well as random drug tests during employment with Dipple Plumbing, Electrical, Heating & Air*
- Must have a clean driving record
- Must own some professional-grade electricians’ or HVAC technician tools
- Must maintain a clean, professional appearance at all times
*Dipple Plumbing, Electrical, Heating & Air is a drug-free workplace, and all employment offers are contingent upon applicants passing a comprehensive drug screening. We also conduct random drug screenings during employment. Candidates must also submit to a criminal background check and have no felony convictions within a span of the last 10 years in order to be eligible for employment.