Emergency service calls, electrical repair, troubleshooting and upgrades. Dipple Plumbing, Electrical, Heating and Air can help make your home safe, sound and secure. For peace of mind, we recommend our Electrical Safety Inspection Service performed by one of our licensed electricians each year. Age, environmental conditions and rodents may cause your wiring to deteriorate. The addition of new appliances and electronics can cause your circuits to overload. Only an inspection from an experienced electrician can detect and diagnose a potentially dangerous problem.
Our most popular item is our electrical service upgrade. With an abundance of older homes in the upstate, homeowners are realizing the benefits of having us upgrade their original electrical service to a safer, modern service designed to handle today’s appliance and HVAC demands. Call our electrical manager today for an appointment, we will inspect your existing equipment and discuss the different options to update your electrical service.
Another popular service is for us to replace old, ungrounded two prong electrical outlets with new three prong outlets to accommodate today’s electronics and appliances. We can also install tamper resistant outlets for those of you with young children at home.
We also receive many requests for whole house surge suppression. Whether your electrical panel is inside or outside (or both) we can help protect it. If you like, we can also provide surge suppression for your cable or satellite television cables.
Do you need security lighting for the protection of your home and family? We can install security lighting to give you a well-lit yard to deter would be thieves. If you have motion activated outside lighting, intruders are more likely to leave for fear of being caught. Several well place lights on the perimeter of your home can bring you peace of mind. Our experienced electricians can ensure the installation of your new security lighting is done properly and safely.
Emergency Repairs: If you are experiencing any of the following conditions, please call Dipple for your home and family’s safety. Any of these conditions could indicate a serious problem that could lead to a severe shock or fire.
- Lighting that flickers or goes dim
- Circuit breakers that trip frequently or are hot
- Outlets or switches that are loose, feel warm, or emitting smoke
- Extensive use of extension cords or outlet strips
- Loss of power during or after a storm
Professional installation and repair
- 24/7 emergency service
- Main electrical service upgrades
- Installation / repair of outlets, switches, and dimmers
- Update lighting fixtures and install recessed lighting
- Ground fault circuit interrupters (GFCI’s)and arc-fault protection
- Ceiling fan installation w/ remote control
- Security lighting
- Landscape lighting
- Outdoor outlets
- Whole house surge suppression
- Updating of existing deteriorated wiring
- New circuits added or extended